Thursday, January 6, 2011

January 13th. Introduction. Special Topics

Hi, I'm Samantha Sands. Welcome to my blog for this class.  Here's a little bit about what I like to do so you can get to know me better.  I love art.  I love photography, making things, decorating, looking at art, really anything to do with art, I love.  I also love reading.  I am an avid reader and usually always have a book with me.  I read mostly for entertainment, but I love just about any kind of book.  I love movies, hanging out with friends, traveling, and music.

I am currently working on my degree in Elementary Education.  I can't wait to become a teacher and have a class!  My dream grade that I want to teach is 5th or 6th grade.  Those were my favorite grades in school, and that is the main reason why I want to become a teacher.  Although, growing up, when people would ask me what I wanted to be, a lot of the time it was a teacher.  I would even play teacher with my siblings.  I would take roll, enter grades, all that stuff.  My educational hero is my 5th and 6th grade teacher Mrs. Thompson.  She would teach us things in such a fun way, and made learning interesting and exciting.

Hope you enjoyed getting to know a little bit more about me :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great story and thank you for sharing it with me. I am excited that you have decided to go into the world of teaching and that you are going to make a difference in students lives...positive differences. I look forward to help you on the road to becoming a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete